Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....#1

It's December now...

To those who live in Europe, America and some other parts of the world, snow is coming to you..

yeaaah...

Sunset at Leysin, Suisse...

For us who live on the warmer sides of the earth, at least we hear that song frequently as Christmas is coming...

Well, it got me thinking...when is the first time for you to see the snow...hehehe..iseng banget yaaah...

Yaaah, namanya juga anak kampung :D....kalau mau liat salju, you have to go abroad..or climb Cartensz for  its eternal snow...

I remember my first...and Udi's as well :p...not until I was 27, that makes Udi 29,- that we manage to see the snow :D...

Mt. Baw Baw, Australia....yuuup, funny name, isn't it...

we joined MIIS group trip to this mountain..and it was fuuun fuuun fuuuun :D....

Well, actually..for me...I have spent some time in Europe before staying in Australia...I had my diplomatic training in Clingendael, Den Haag for three months, followed by 3-month internship in Bruxelles, Belgium...but I was there from May to beginning of October 2004, so I only experienced the cold, not the snow..

Then after that, as faith brought us.. we were posted in Geneve, Switzerland...this land of cheese and chocolates happens to be one of the best winter spots in the world...and snow is everywhere :D..

Bapak et Bo on top of Leysin, Suisse...


When we first arrived in 2007, winter was okay...no snow in Geneve, but we only need to drive less than an hour just to play with snow..lucky us, we lived in a border between CH and FR, so many places to see for sure :D...Guess who's having fun???
Coles des Moss, Suisse...2007...

BO et BAPAAAAK :D...

Well, Udi got a chance to actually learn how to ski, while maman babysitted Bo :)...


look who's sliding down :p..


trying to learn the rope....

I am having fuuun....

ready to roooock....




I'll come back with more stories about it..meanwhile, thanks to Yasmin, here's a few frames of photos of Bo enjoying the snow :D...

let's have fuuuun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thanks for visiting My Purple World. I am delighted to have you all here in my blog.
If you like what you read, feel free follow this blog through the button on the right side of the blog and hope you can leave some comments too. Nevertheless, all comments with direct links will be deleted.

Terima kasih sudah mampir ke blog aku ya. Selamat menikmati dan semoga suka. Komentar akan sangat dihargai, tapi link hidup dan spam akan langsung saya hapus ya.

Happy Blogwalking and enjoy 😘